Choosing a best microphone for snare drum is a task that can take a long time. Not only are there dozens of brands with hundreds of variations to choose from, but there are also new releases every month!
Currently, microphone for snare drum are one of the most desired products on the market in terms of technology. But… What is the best consumer-facing microphone for snare drum?
There is no one best microphone for snare drum for everyone since, depending on the needs, we will see that there is one or more suitable for each use.
Finding a good microphone for snare drum that suits your needs and is, of course, good value for money can be a little easier with this selection of the 10 best microphone for snare drum. We have chosen ten very varied models that stand out in their category for their features and functionalities.
That will depend largely on the use you want to give it and the price you want to pay for it. Luckily, we have reviewed and ranked the best microphone for snare drum on the market so you know which one best suit your needs.
You will find the list of best microphone for snare drum first, which we update often. Later, you can also consult our practical guide with the points to consider before making the purchase.
This list contains, without a doubt, the greatest microphone for snare drum currently offered on the market. However, if you don’t want to waste any more time filtering and analyzing which is best microphone for snare drum, you should definitely opt for our Top 10 products choice. This has all of the fundamental features one would expect to see in a microphone for snare drum review.
Top 15 List of microphone for snare drum is given below
However, there are some other competitions for these three as well. View our Top 10 best microphone for snare drum list for more information. If you are looking for a new microphone for snare drum, have a look at our choices for the finest microphone for snare drum. To learn more about the many varieties of microphone for snare drum available and how to select the best one for your needs, continue reading.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the microphone for snare drum. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Installation is very convenient, and has excellent shock effect
- Each set has two drum adjustable microphone clips for all drums
- You can adjust the height and tilt of the microphone, easy to close the record
- Can be directly mounted on the edge of the drum, the height and direction of the microphone can be properly adjusted
- Save space, but also make the drum with the microphone to achieve the best pickup effect
- Cardiod Dynamic microphone
- Small plastic body metal mesh grill
- Good for the tom drum
- XLR male output connector
- Go with the Fixed Holder Mountasy to assemble and use
- Affordable, all purpose instrument mic for live sound or home
- Clear, accurate sound with wide response
- Ideally suited for snare, guitar cabs, wide variety of instruments
- Durable zinc alloy body with steel mesh grill
- Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA
- Moving Coil Dynamic mic
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Capture the crisp snap of a snare, the full body of toms, vivid thumps of kick drums, and the natural presence of hand drums
- It has compact drum microphones for close miking. It features high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch. It is sensitive, flat response mic ideal for overhead and cymbal reproduction. Drum mounts can be used on most standard drum rims.
- Standard drum clamp hm25, suitable for all kinds of drum wheat, erhu accompaniment organ, microphone stand and other equipment.
- The drum mic clip made of high quality plastic. Stable and durable.Each package have 2 pieces.
- The snare mic clip can Easily clip on microphone mounting for most drum rim and percussion instruments.
- The drum mic clamp is suitable for the microphone with a diameter of 18mm to 22mm.
- Can freely adjust the mic height by tightening the screw on the sliding length adjuster Fastener that holds the mic can be swivelled 90 degree to get the optimal placement.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides with smooth high-end response
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Ships with A98D Drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment
- Compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for toms, snares and percussion instruments
- Performance: Each mic is specifically designed to capture the subtle nuances of music at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Versatile: Designed for any drum or musical style, these mics fit where traditional mics won't.
- XLR Connections: The Kick, Snare, and Tom mics include integrated stand mount threads and XLR connections for low noise transmission to mixing consoles.
- Convenient: The kit includes a handsome Stage Right carrying case with all metal drum rim mic clamps, mic clips, and windscreens for the condenser mics.
- What's in the box? 1x Bass Drum Mic | 1x Snare Mic | 3x Tom Mic | 2x Overhead Condenser Mics | 4x Drum Rim Mounts | 2x Mic Clips | 2x Windscreens | 1x Carrying Case
- Features of PRO-D7 KIT: Bass Drum Microphone: Steel grill, Aluminum body, Zinc alloy hardware, Fits any mic stands, Anti-wind filter inside the grill, Element: Dynamic, Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Frequency response is engineered to be perfect for kick drums, Studio quality performance make these perfect for recording or live shows, Sounds great even at high SPL levels, Rejection of unwanted noises, XLR Output, Integrated flexible mounting hardware, Large diaphragm delivers accurate low frequencies
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 12KHz, Sensitivity: -58dB 5dB, Output Impendence: 600Ω 30%(at 1kHz), Microphone Length: 4. 72 inches, Microphone Max. Diameter: 2. 01 inches, Microphone Weight: 0. 77 Lbs. Snare Drum Microphone: Steel grill, Aluminum body, Zinc alloy hardware, Fits any mic stands, Anti-wind filter inside the grill, Element: Dynamic, Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Large diaphragm delivers accurate frequency response, Frequency response is engineered to be perfect for tom-toms and snare drums.
- Studio quality performance make these perfect for recording or live shows, Sounds great even at high SPL levels, Rejection of unwanted noises, XLR Output, Mounting hardware has a swivel joint with quick release latch for easy and flexible positioning, Frequency Response: 60Hz-13KHz, Sensitivity: -54dB 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz), Output Impendence: 600Ω 30% (at 1kHz), Microphone Length: 4. 53 inches, Microphone Max. Diameter: 1. 61 inches, Microphone Weight: 0. 44 Lbs.
- Overhead Condenser Microphones: Overhead cardioid condenser microphone, Steel grill, Aluminum body, Anti-wind filter inside the grill, Element: condenser, 16 MM large diameter cartridge has amazing sound, Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Large diaphragm delivers accurate frequency response, Frequency response is extremely flat and engineered to be perfect for cymbals and other drums, Studio quality performance make these perfect for recording or live shows, Sounds great even at high SPL levels.
- Rejection of unwanted noises, XLR Output, Mounting hardware has a swivel joint with quick release latch for easy and flexible positioning, Low mass diaphragm, Frequency Response: 70Hz-20KHz, Sensitivity: 13mV/Pa, Output Impendence: 2000 Ohms (at 1kHz), Max SPL: 127dB(at 1kHz=1% T. H. D), S/N ratio: 96dB, Power Supply: Phantom 48V or DC1. 5V, Microphone Length: 8. 46 inches, Microphone Max. Diameter: 1. 06 inches, Microphone Weight: 0. 22 Lbs.
- Frequency Range-30hz to 19khz
- Neodymium Magnet
- Aluminum Voice Coil
- Sensitivity- 2.0mV/Pa
- Impedance-300 ohms
- Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snares
- Excellent sound profiling,adapts to all percussive styles
- Robust reinforced metal casing
- 10 year warranty
- Easy to install and mount to drums, and achieve excellent shock effect.
- The built-in clip is suitable for all drum handheld microphones.
- Adjustable drum clips for fixing microphone, good performance for recording in practise and shows.
- Possible applications on the edge of the drum or anything you want, such as desk, violin, guitar, etc.
- Great set for drum players and nice gift for friends.
- Excels on snare and toms
- Road-ready all-metal construction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low-profile percussion-style design with built-in adjustable stand mount
- Included AT8665 drum mount allows the mica to be mounted to the rim of the drum
- 【Adjustable Height】Stage Rocker tabletop boom mic stand is designed to raise or lower height for different purposes. T-handle adjustment mechanism allows you to adjust height from about 16.54 to 20.87 inch (from bottom leg to mic metal threads with a 45-degree angle). Comes with a reliable & quick releasing coated steel midpoint locking clutch. The ergonomic clutch design is for you to adjust and place it at the optimal height for maximum comfort while using.
- 【Solid Weighted Base】Features the heavy-duty die-cast base, which provides a precise balance and stability for kick drum and amp mic stand. It also features the heavy weighted powder coated black finish base, which is scratch-resistant. With our precise design, the well-made high-quality steel base could avoid collapsing. The base also comes with non-slip feet on the bottom to absorb vibration and achieve stability and balance.
- 【Extendable Boom Arm】With the extendable boom arm, Stage Rocker stand provides you with the quick, easy, precise telescoping height adjustment. The boom extends up to about 8.27”. Unique T-handle mechanism allows the arm to be lifted as high/ low and with different angles as you please. Round boom comes with the molded plastic counterweight for stable horizontal placement. Standard US 5/8” metal threads for mounting standard mic clips. Includes the clip-on cable holder to avoid cable clutter.
- 【Versatile Uses】Stage Rocker short mic stand is ideal for a wide variety of uses. An ideal mic stand for your bass (kick) drum, guitar amp's speaker/ cabinets, or any other specialty use, no matter on-stage or in-studio. A good tool for studio recording, band practice, school music programs, church choirs, speeches/ conference room, live music house, etc. A great versatile configuration for floor applications: snare or tom bottom, keyboard amp, theater/ studio, boundary, and more.
- 【Stable & Sturdy】Made exclusively for Amazon by Hamilton, Stage Rocker aspires to provide the great quality with affordable price for you. Our microphone stand is always upright and steady with its sturdy base. The premium coated steel lasts through years of wear and tear, keeping it looking good through years of use. Most suitable choice for every music lovers to get a low-profile mic stand for kick drums and guitar amps, etc.
- The drum mic clips are suitable for the microphone with a diameter of 18mm to 25mm,suitable for all kinds of drum wheat, erhu accompaniment organ, microphone stand and other equipment.
- Can be directly mounted on the edge of the drum, the height and direction of the microphone can be properly adjusted.
- Compact constrution with durable hard plastic and solid metal screws/spring, anti-shake.Easy to mount to any rim on your standard drum set.
- The snare mic clip can Easily clip on microphone mounting for most drum rim and percussion instruments. ,Made of premium material, tough and durable, can resist drop impact.
- If you are not satisfied with our product you received, you can send emails to us at any time. We will reply you instantly and help you solve your problem.
For a supplier of high-quality microphone for snare drum for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!
I hope you have found this list of the microphone for snare drum to be useful. If you have any concerns regarding our website or reviews, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you with your shopping selections in any way we can.